Woo Woo Wonderful LIVE SHOW!

I've embarked upon a brand new project with my pal Dixie Vogel of A Fool's Journey. On Saturday, December 7th, at 3PM Central/4 PM EST, we will be hosting our very first live show! 

For our premiere event, we will be discussing Psychic Protection during a live Google Hangout. Future shows will cover various topics from Stones (different types, their uses, how to care for them), Chakras, Connecting with Spirit and basically tips and techniques we have picked up in order to empower you to bring Spiritual matters into your own hands in a way that is simple enough to use everyday.

I'd love to see all my readers there! But, if you cannot make it, we will also be posting recorded versions of the show for you.

The video below has all the details. But to see the first live airing, just pop on over to Dixie's place on Saturday or check out the live Hangout! Hope to see you there!

 
 
I'm also going to be offering several new readings before the end of the year to help you prepare for 2014. Watch for the announcements!
 
 
Cherished previous/current clients, I've got a very special gift in store for you as well <3 

Comments

  1. Josi I really enjoyed this, thank you (and Dixie, too, I thanked her on twitter). I think I've been in denial for a long time about what I absorb from others. Especially loved the stuff about stones. Thank u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for coming Chris :) I'm so glad you benefitted from it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment