Kaleidoscopes: Lucy's Diary for 3/4/2019

image credit Chris Crumley
Oh today! There was plenty to worry about. But, I simply didn't want to be weighed down by that. I wanted to enjoy my last day in the Land of Endless Skies. I enjoyed my visit with Ferdinand yesterday but I felt like I spent way too much time on the ground. Today, I just wanted to feel light and free. To lift myself above the chaos and perceive what the future holds for all of us.
That's exactly what I did. I let myself forget worry for today and sprouted again my wings. I soared so high that I could see the Prophet as he was elevating himself to peer into the future too. He waved to me and said, “What occurs in your future depends on what you allow yourself to believe is possible. There are no limits except the ones you choose to accept.” I so agree with him. All is uncertain. It's easy to be scared in times such as that. Yet I try to remember that uncertainty can also mean anything is possible.
I can feel my brother, Leo's protective light growing dim. I draw near him now. We are due to meet in the Seas of the Forgotten soon to discuss the future of our world with the Enchantress. The Land of Forgotten is equal in depth to the heights I reached today. The three of us will soon craft dreams for new and better days in our world. Even more reason for me to enjoy today.
I did lose track of time in my flying. Yet, I still wanted to bid Wizard Oberon thanks for the wonderful visit I've had in his Kingdom. He was very busy finishing his work in the Land of War. But he did let me know we will soon meet again in the Land of Pleasures. He is wondrous, Oberon. But, so unpredictable in his wizardry that he makes me a little nervous and thinking of him and what he may do in the Land of Pleasures gives me pause. Poor Ferdinand. He will be forced to move around then. Renovation in the Land of Pleasures always leads to even better things than what was there before. It's not an easy or comfortable undertaking in the process of it though. Yet it's the same type of renovations that produced the gardens that exist in this land now. It's hard to imagine that it could be replaced with something better. Yet so much has changed since it was built. I know there is more beauty that can be offered there now. I'm learning to trust that.
There was no time for rest after my flying. Wings will not serve me on my next trip. I will need arms and hands to so I can inspect all the new treasures that are now trapped in Forgotten and a tail to propel me through the deep waters. Oh I was almost late! So straight from the heights I dove into the depths of the Seas of the Forgotten...my dear brother...what wondrous dreams can be spin for ourselves next?

Key:
Lucy: The Moon
Land of Endless Skies: Aquarius
The Prophet: Jupiter sextile Moon at 11:31 AM
Wizard Oberon: Uranus sextile Moon at 3:06 AM
Seas of the Forgotten: Pisces. The Moon enters at 3:12 PM
Leo: The Sun, Lucy's twin brother
The Enchantress: Neptune sister of the Prophet and ruler of the Seas of the Forgotten

Comments