Morning Star: Daily Astrology for Friday, May 15, 2015

Helloooooooooo Friday! This morning we wake up to a Void Moon in Aries. She is Void ALL day after her conjunction with Uranus at 8:05 AM. Mars is still hanging tight in opposition to Saturn. So, there may still be some drag and heaviness overlaying this day. But, our give a damn breaks early...
It's time to wrap this week up and get ready for the weekend. Today is not the day to run off and start something new. Today is earmarked for finishing things up and tying up loose ends in preparation for both the weekend and our New Mooooon in Taurus late Sunday night. While we are dispassionately toiling in an effort to wind things down, it's also time to assess what we've learned thus far in Taurus season...because, believe it or not, it's almost over!


Some things you could ask yourself in preparation for the New Moon are 1) what is truly important to me 2) do I need to switch up my priorities 3) Am I too stubborn or do I give in too easily 4) what brings me comfort, satisfaction and ease 5) what is worth the sweat of my brow 6) am I getting back as much as I put in? All of these questions can help you discern how to word your intentions for our New Moon. If nothing else, they help to show us exactly where we stand, what is real, what is solid and where we are at risk of becoming stuck. The self-assessment has worth and, besides, what else are you going to do under a Void Moon all day?

Comments