Morning Star: Daily Astrology for Saturday, April 4, 2015

This morning we wake up to a Full Moon Eclipse in Libra. As I'm typing this, I'm hearing thunder roll in the not so far distance. To me, it's enchanting. I truly dig the energy brought by a good thunder storm. It was just on Thursday that I was wishing for one to come along and echo the rolling thunder and electrical lightning shocks I was feeling in my body. This eclipse falls on my Chiron/Mars opposition. The Full Moon lands on my Mars in the 8th house while the Sun shines upon Chiron in my 2nd. Here's the interesting thing about that. My Mars/Chiron has been a point of focus for the Universe for quite a while. First, Saturn railroaded my Mars (opposing Chiron) while transiting Libra. Then, Pluto squared the two from Capricorn forever. Recently, Uranus has been sitting on my Chiron and opposing my Mars. This spot has truly been worked over and demanded my attention. What that means is if you have a planet in the direct line of fire of this eclipse (mid-degree Cardinal between 11 and 16 degrees) then, chances are you've gotten to know that planet really well. They've been under the microscope for YEARS now. YEARS not days or months. Now, it's time to congeal the maturity birthed from those planetary excoriations into our psyche's while, also, employing their mastery.


Doing this has been a quiet revolution for me. I've not fought. I've not screamed. I've not yelled. I just did. And, I was able to “do” because I've realized what is important, what is worthwhile, what is fertile and what is true in my life. I gently stood where I was and said, “No. This is the path I want to take.” Subsequently, I stood still and quiet as the fallout from others about my decision swirled much like the wind in the thunderstorm occurring outside my house right at this moment. Soon, the wind will stop and I will still be standing here left in the circumstances that I've chosen deliberately based on what I felt was the most important to me (Thank you Mars and Venus in Taurus). I've learned that what I value is important too. Previously, Chiron in the 2nd questioned that. Now, he is more free, transformed, healed a little. My triggers are protected and therefore I can take the time to choose my actions with calm resolve. Feels good, man. It really does. The path to get here was freaking BRUTAL at times, though.

Folks with mid-degree planets affected by this eclipse probably know what I mean when I say, “It's been a loooong path to get here.” But, by now, we should have this. We Cardinals can now do what we are built to do more effectively...take the lead in moving forward. We've certainly been well prepped for that.


Even more interesting and synchronistic? At the New Moon eclipse I found 5 Cardinal feathers sticking up like fire wands out of the snow. I gathered them up and laughed saying, “I'm getting my wings.” Yesterday, I came home to an actual Cardinal figurine that my husband had been given. It felt like getting my diploma...feathering of the wings was complete.

After the eclipse, the Moon remains active completing her square with Pluto at 10:19 AM and opposing Uranus at Noon. There is still some fallout to deal with. The Sun will pass in square to Pluto tomorrow and conjunct Uranus on April 6th. These lessons from Uranus and Pluto will be incorporated into our ego systems at that time.


After the opposition with Uranus, the Moon is Void until entering Scorpio at 3:05 PM tomorrow. The storm subsides. The thunder wanes into the distance. Where will you be standing when the skies clear and the Sun re-emerges? Will you be able to rejoice in the Sun and the promise of a new day? Can you re-awaken with Spring? Or, will you still be surrounded in the darkness of regret? NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE THERE IS ALWAYS SPACE TO BEGIN AGAIN. Are you ready for all this Astrological madness to be over? Good. Because, here it comes. Oh, there will be a few delayed ecliptic events for some. But, for the most part, it's done and time to pick up the pieces and move on. We are reborn. Resurrected from a metaphorical death. We have risen! LOL...ironic, no? Sun square Pluto (flatline...) conjunct Uranus (CLEAR! WAPOW! WAIT, I hear a faint heartbeat...stronger now...IT'S ALIVE, IT'S ALIVE!) under a Scorpio Moon? Yeah. It's a lot like that.

By the time the Moon moves into Sagittarius on April 8th, wheels will be spinning out in an effort to move forward and, then, Jupiter turns direct. We stop reviewing the “story of you” and prepare to take pen in hand to write brand new chapters. And, MAN, will we ever have some fresh new ideas about how that should go! Mercury retraces the Sun's steps. He squares off with Pluto on April 7th and finds Uranus by conjunction under that Sagittarius Moon on April the 8th. Then, on the 10th, Mercury catches up with the Sun as engines are revving ready to cut loose on a new adventure. (under Mercury's action, watch for the Bluejays to appear).The road opens widely and clearly in front of us as we approach the New Moon in Aries on the 18th. We'll be straining to hold ourselves still at the starting gate until then, most likely. But, it will be here before we know it. So get your machine ready for the race in the meantime.

Comments