Morning Star: Daily Astrology for July 23 2014

I'm looking for trouble spots in the sky out there today and frankly, I just really don't see them. And, for me to say that about Moon in Gemini...that's saying something!


 
I don't have a thing in the world against people with Moon in Gemini. However, tr. Moon in Gemini starts off making a mutable t-square with my Moon/Neptune. Then, in the latter degrees, it lights up my ouchy Venus/Saturn square. So, yeah, they aren't really fun for me. Luckily, I know a thing or two about my Astrology and can work with that instead of getting slammed by it every month.
Venus, Cupid and Mercury (School of Love) Nicholas Chaperon

This morning, we wake up to Moon in Gemini waxing toward a trine with Mars in Libra. Motivations follow what you need. And, I've got a feeling that since this involves two social Air signs, tongues will be a wagging. Can be lots of fun! Just, you know, don't let your mouth run around unattended.


 

People will want to be social and chatty. The pressure from Mercury opposite Pluto is waning. People are opening back up again. These little interjections of fresh air are pretty nice!
After the Moon finds Mars, she reaches Void status until entering Cancer at 11 PM.
We get a bit of break today..which, the way the skies have been running lately, lets me know we probably need it.



The chatter is going to increase tomorrow. So, stick a discretion lasso around your mouth now. There's a chance for some popping off (saying something you are likely to regret) and dramatics following because of that. Our Leo Sun finds Jupiter by conjunction tomorrow. There will be drama. If you don't want to be the star of the show, then opt to enjoy the show from the audience like a quiet yet entertained audience member. But, if you want center stage, you sure can get it!

I'll be over here with my popcorn and a smile.


Comments