Morning Star: Daily Astrology for June 22 2014

I love Moon in Taurus. I really do. As a matter of fact, I have a real affinity for people who have placements in Taurus. Personally, I have nothing in the sign. For a long time, I thought that was the reason that I liked the energy so much—it is unfamiliar to me. Overtime, though, I figured out that placements in early Taurus both sextile my Moon and create a nice grand trine in Earth with my Jupiter in Capricorn and Venus in Virgo. Something like that is a BIG welcomed gift to anyone with a Neptune moon like mine.


 

At times when the Moon is in early Taurus, I feel very grounded, stable and blessed. The trine from anything in Taurus to my Venus is pretty much in force no matter where the Moon falls or where the person's planet in Taurus falls in synastry. My Venus is right in the middle of Virgo catching aspects from Taurus on either side.

Aside from all of that, I also have Mercury in Scorpio. So, when the Moon is in Taurus, I catch an opposition to that point. Plus, Taurus rules my 3rd house. That means, it's good for talking/communicating in 2 ways for me (Mercury and 3rd house). In case you haven't noticed, I talk/communicate A LOT.
Taurus, you complete me.

Plus, my chart has Venus all over it. Venus rules over the fields of Taurus. I understand that territory.

 

So, yeah, I've learned that this energy (Moon in Taurus) feels good to me. Because of that, I get all gushy and excited and show favoritism for the sign (since I really am all human and stuff). I really do try to keep all that in mind before I go spouting off wonderful predictions for a Taurus Moon all over my blog.

When I started formulating what I wanted to say about today, I did a gut check to see if I wasn't just all excited because it was a Taurus Moon and I play favorites. I don't think that is the case. I really think today looks really sweet.

This morning, in case you have yet to guess, we wake up with the Moon in Taurus.

Overnight, our new little Cow Moon waved across the zodiac at our new little Cancer Sun. The Sun waved back. They like each other! This sextile occurred twenty minutes after midnight EDT.

That aspect set last night up to be quite smooth. It was likely a good for catching up on any lost sleep.

The moon leaves this sextile as the Sun rises on the East Coast and moves in toward another sextile. This time she waves at Neptune in Pisces, right after lunch (12:57 PM). This aspect is such a sweet mixture of water and earth. Not too dry. Not too soggy. Just. Right.

Then, tonight, Moon dances with her dark lover, Pluto in Capricorn. The Sun fades and it gets dark. Velvety sweet dark. Yeah, look forward to sinking into that!
 

That sounds like the ingredients for a good day to me. Good food. Good grief, DON'T forget the food! Good friends. Nothing too heavy or dramatic. Did I mention I love Moon in Taurus?

Because, I do.

And, after today, you might too!
(or, if you pay attention to the Moon and how it affects you, you could also find your own "sweet" spot)

 


Comments