Morning Star: Daily Astrology for May 14 2014

Happy Full Moon!


 
This morning, we wake up to the final hours of the waxing Full Moon in Scorpio. Jupiter exactly trines Chiron at 7:30 AM. Don't forget what I said yesterday about Jupiter bringing the spotlight to Chironic issues and Saturn giving us the ability to build personal boundaries around them. Saturn helps us realize we are not that “wounded child” anymore. We are adults who realize this pain is a part of who we are but we are mature enough to handle it instead of allowing it to hurt us more or cause us to lash out at others. The trine is in water. There will be emotions.

At 8:04 AM, Moon finds Saturn by conjunction. Moon/Pluto/Saturn mixed together are SERIOUS but also determined. “I WILL CRAWL FROM THIS GRAVE AND LIVE AGAIN!”

Venus meets Pluto via exact square at 1:47 PM. THIS combination mixed with the Scorpio Moon can bring about obsession or fixation. I can't say that obsession is entirely bad. If you are obsessed or (extremely consumed by or FOCUSED) upon doing something wonderful then obsess away! However, if there is some vile thought that keeps permeating your brain and keeping you from your regular tasks, you may need to work to let it go at the Full Moon.
 
The Full Moon occurs at 23 degrees Scorpio/Taurus at 3:17 PM. If you have releasing intentions to set, do so prior to the Full Moon. Once it perfects, the Moon goes Void. If you miss that mark, wait until the Moon enters Sagittarius at 1:45 AM (NO. That IS NOT too late)

I'm seeing issues of inheritance, debt (monetary and energetic), old love affairs, obsessive desires and deeply rooted psychological wounds/triggers rising to the surface with this Moon. Focus on the things that are detractors and release them. Shed your snakeskin. We are going to start new.

Focus is certainly with us today. Just be careful not to become focused on the wrong thing!

Plus, there is an emotional gut-wrenching of sorts going on at the same time.

Don't get me wrong, it can be a great day! But, in a way, it can also feel a bit like Halloween. Little Dark. Little Spooky. May be some Ghosts and Zombies appear. BUT, there could also be chocolate! Dark, rich CREAAAMY chocolate. I think I'll wander around in costume today just to lighten things up a bit. Scorpio is my 9th house. Jupiter/Pluto=Jester of Hades. Things get scary, Josi tells jokes.

If you have something that you need to purge, now is the time. As you release, picture what you would like to fill that void with. If you are purging negative psychological gunk (EXCELLENT for Moon in Scorpio), then imagine the space filling up with warm loving energy. Release and visualize an empty barren field. Then, allow your imagination to start filling in that field with it first slowly turning green and then follow that with the opening of every beautiful blossom you can think of. Release. Heal. Invite love in.

I was eavesdropping on a conversation between my husband and my step-mother on Mother's Day. I was in the next room talking to my Dad, but had one ear leaned in their direction (did I mention I have Scorpio Mercury?). They were discussing ME so I thought I had better listen. They were talking about my recent health issues that seemed to come in wave after wave after wave. For awhile, during the eclipses, I was averaging the loss of one body part per week. “She's like a vampire,” my husband said. “One minute she looks to be on death's door and the next day she is up and doing what she always does .” He goes on to describe the different events that had taken me down momentarily and then described how I walked around for 5 hours with an amputated body part bitching because I'd have to go to the ER. “I would have passed out,” he said. “They would have had to put me under,” my step-mother said.

My point is, I'm pretty Plutonic. I endure. I regenerate. I heal. Pluto/Scorpio power is here for everyone today. You can endure. You can regenerate. You can heal.

Chances are, you have been enduring for awhile. Chances are, it's getting freaking OLD. Hang in there. Stare it in the face (whatever “it” is for you) and let it know, “I will survive you.” Because, YOU CAN. And, YOU WILL.


Comments