Morning Star: Daily Astrology for April 8, 2014

Moon enters Leo at 5:51 AM EDT this morning. Immediately after, she meets Mercury, who is newly in Aries, via trine (8:56 AM EDT).


I laughed when I thought of this trine to Mercury because it conjured up a picture in my head of lining up all these entities that seem to be thwarting us and saying, "Fuck you. And, you. And YOU...yeah, YOU over there in the corner snickering...fuck you too!"
ROOOOOOOOOOAR!
 
I don't recommend doing that, by the way (lining people up and flipping them off). But, it was funny to think about mainly because I have a dirty mouthed smart ass Mercury (in Scorpio in the 9th house). I mentally flip people off all the time and laugh about it. Sometimes, I do it out loud. Ok, I probably do it out loud more than I care to admit...but anyway. My mixture of Mercury/Mars/Pluto/Jupiter can take the form of brutal honesty about the way I feel (trines my Moon) sometimes. It is a mental tension relief valve. And, its being trined by Jupiter right now...so...BIG and LOUD.
Join me if you want. Construct a string of expletives and shout them at nothing and no one in particular. Don't take it out on anyone. Just make it the equivalent of locking yourself in a room and screaming at the top of your lungs. It can be quite liberating.
And, as the Sun perfects its opposition to Mars Rx in Libra---you may just be needing such a release.
The Earth, right now, is sandwiched between the Sun and Mars. Can you visualize that? Let me see if I can help you.

 
 

The Moon is getting fuller by the minute. And don't fool yourself, the Full Moon Eclipse on the 15th is not referred to as a "Ring of Fire" for nothing. Don't try to hold this tension until then. Release it in short and calculated bursts along the way. The stage is already set. And, today and tomorrow, we may see how our identity fits into to that picture. So, who are you? Really? I didn't hear you. Let's try that again.

WHO ARE YOU? LOUDER! LOUDER! YOU KNOW THE ANSWER! LET ME HEAR YOU ROAR!

I do have one side note, Venus is in Pisces, if you pop your mouth off for no good reason (there is nothing substantial to back it up) you could experience instant remorse/guilt)

(For some reason, I'm oddly drawn to Katy Perry. Isn't she pretty?)

You'll be hearing more from me tomorrow. Dixie Vogel and I have our next show all ready to go. We are talking about Animal Symbolism and how to tap into the constant dialogue that occurs between ourselves and the Universe. Are you listening to it? Tune in to find out more about at 6 PM EDT either on our Woo-Woo Wonderful Home Page, Google Live Hangouts or Youtube.

Comments