Morning Star: Daily Astrology for April 15, 2014

I woke myself up singing at about 3:30 AM this morning. “I have died every day waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more.” (A Thousand Years by Christina Perri—trust me, she sings it MUCH better than I do).


It's odd, though, because the last thing I dreamed about was actually leading a prayer prior to having some kind of formal dinner. That was pretty interesting too.

As soon as I was awake enough to realize what time it was, I jumped out of bed and went to the window, “Did I miss the eclipse?” I was greeted only with darkness as I pulled back the curtain. Its rainy and overcast here. No viewing the eclipse for me.

“So not fair Universe! Why did you even wake me up?” I swear I heard a reply of, “YOU were the one singing.”

Did anyone sleep last night? I've already seen evidence of many people up and moving around. I obviously slept at some point. But, it feels as if my mind was still a busy place even while sleeping. I blame Mercury and Uranus in Aries AND the eclipse (if only due the timing).

Mercury's passage through the t-square yesterday had people talking. Some of them were talking and talking and not thinking about what they saying (Mercury aspecting both Uranus and Jupiter will do that), not considering their audience (or who may be listening) and revealing things they probably wouldn't have otherwise. Therefore, it was a good day for listening.

I was on the phone for hours last night. This is NOT typical for me. I hate talking on the phone. But, the phone calls came in waves. My husband said, “I'm going to start calling you Dear Abby.” It did feel like I spent a large portion of the evening handing out advice, putting out fires or talking people off ledges.

However, I've no personal drama to report as a result of this eclipse...yet...knock wood. Eclipses are wonky. I feel my manifestation came early---which happens. Effects can also occur after the fact.

Either way, the eclipse is now officially over. This morning, we wake up to a Void Moon in Libra.

Have you ever heard a series of large metal bells, like church tower bells—up close? The sound is overwhelming and it seems as if you can still hear the “gongs” even after the bell stops ringing.



That is kind of what this morning is like. We can still faintly hear the reverberation of the eclipse even though it is over.

Moon remains Void until entering Scorpio at 12:21 PM EDT. Once in Scorpio, the Moon will pleasantly aspect about every body in the sky. Have you caught on to how this works yet? Moon moves through the Cardinal Cross (from either Capricorn, Cancer, Aries or Libra), then when it moves into the next sign we are given the blessing of encountering these aspects in a softer way. You can learn from that, you know?

For example, I have Venus square Saturn in my natal chart. I mentioned yesterday that I learned a lot about using this aspect by hanging around someone who has it in easier aspect (sextile, trine, etc). You can learn that way too. Chances are, if you have a hard aspect in your chart, you may have attracted people who already have the same energy in their chart but through gentler aspect. We learn from one another. That's just ONE point of relationship. There are more.

Tonight, we may sleep more easily. Moon trines Neptune in Pisces at a little after midnight. Other than that, it is a fairly quiet day aspectwise...with the exception of the ongoing reverberation from Monday and the continual tightening of the Cardinal Cross.

Are you tired of hearing about that yet? The Cardinal Cross? Because, I'm tired of talking about it.

Moon in Scorpio today and especially tomorrow can help you heal. Scorpio Moons job is to help you endure and heal deeper emotions. Many people retreat and become quiet under this Moon. We withdrawal and dig/sift through deeper, perhaps darker, emotions. We tunnel under the waters to emerge later as the Phoenix.

Tomorrow, not only will we have the Scorpio Moon to help us with that. But, we will also have some of Scorpio's friends stopping by to provide assistance. Water creatures will be there (Venus/Chiron in Pisces and Jupiter in Cancer). Earth creatures will be there (Pluto in Capricorn). However, there will be little understanding to be had coming from the Fire creatures in the sky (Mercury and Uranus in Aries).

Water cleanses us. Earth heals us.

Take it easy today. Heal. Repair. Regenerate. Feel. We'll find our fire soon enough..when Moon enters Sagittarius or maybe even in the morning when Mercury opposes Mars. But, for now, we are at a healing retreat. Emotional spa day, if you will. Be gentle with yourself.
 



Comments