Morning Star: Daily Astrology for March 22, 2014

I'm talking to my sister-in-law this morning and (among other things) she asks me, “What is wrong with my cats?”

 

Well, by the time I had gotten to that question I had spent most of the morning trying to get my Internet to work so that I could post this daily astrology rundown. A three hour effort, thus far, had been fruitless.

So, I call my Internet Provider, go through the being transferred from person to person part until finally I reach someone who seems to know how to help me and my phone dies. Right in the middle of the conversation with this man, the phone just shuts down. Poof.
 

What the heck did I do to piss off the technology gods?

Nothing. And, the question my sister-in-law asked in regard to her cats gave me a clue as to why.

Mercury. Everything Mercury related is stoned. That is the conclusion I'm going with.

Not only is Mercury in Pisces but it is also conjunct Neptune and information is lost in the ethers.

Meanwhile, everything Mercury ruled is just acting nuts and cats are in that category.

So, Angie, what's wrong with your cats? They are stoned. Give them a snack and keep them indoors because if they make it outside today, they are going to disappear. Much like all my technological devices ALMOST disappeared because I had to restrain myself from gathering them up and throwing them outside in the street.

Our lives have become reliant on the operational capabilities of machines...and they are all drunk. We are screwed.

Today, at 8:36 AM EDT, the Moon made a trine to Uranus in Aries. You can still feel it now—that push to break free from restriction, that little spark that may want you rebel, that fiery push toward action.

Yet all day the conjunction between Mercury and Neptune is building in intensity.

When I was a teenager we used to play this game called, “The Drunken Olympics.” We would all drink alcohol (illegally, of course—don't tell my children) and then compete in these different athletic things. We'd play softball or run foot races. It was stupid but, yet, entertaining.

And, you know, back then we didn't have the option to just go inside and get drunk playing video games. No, we actually had to go outside to escape our daily lives...so, this was our pastime.

Today is a LOT like that! It's like you have this drive to GO...COMPETE....WIN....RUN AWAY! But, the brain is all drunk and therefore the motors that normally get you where you need to go are hindered and stumbling all over themselves.

GAH

So. My suggestion would be to back away from the machines. Get outside. Do something that does not rely on the functionality of technology, speaking or thinking.

If you are a Gemini or a Virgo type person, get a designated driver...preferably NOT a Pisces...because you are drunk. You just don't know it. But, when you wake up after this Mercury/Neptune conjunction not knowing where you are and have to do the walk of shame to the mailbox to find out the address of the house you just woke up in so you can tell the Taxi where to pick you up...don't say I didn't warn you.

Look for the tangible and active today. Leave your brain out of it.




Comments