Morning Star: Daily Astrology for March 20, 2014

Today we begin the day with Sun in Pisces. However, by about 1 PM Sun moves to Aries. It is the Spring Equinox. Some are waiting to be shot from the womb and take off running.



 
But, I really don't expect that to happen. We will dry out. However, Mars (the ruler of Aries) is retrograde. I don't expect anyone to really be shooting out of the starting gate...yet. Maybe later. But, not yet.

This morning the Moon in Scorpio meets up with Venus in Aquarius via square. How can your heart be free when emotionally you are plunging the depths? At about the same time, Moon also sextiles her current ruler, Pluto (5:48 AM). Pluto encourages the Moon to be resilient, fearless and to go deeper. With Venus in the lead in the Zodiac and making a semi-sextile to Pluto in Capricorn, it's as if she is pulling the entire thing forward. Can trusting and relaxing into intimacy bring forth freedom? Do we find liberation in the swamp?

We could. But, it might hurt a little bit as Moon trines Chiron in Pisces at 7:38 AM EDT. It makes sense that a trust issue would come up and subsequently remind us of how we were hurt in the past by being trusting and, perhaps, naïve.

I'm not telling you to forget what hurt you. I'm asking you to stop allowing it to dictate how you act for the rest of your life. Consider it.

You are not the same person you were before. You've grown, become more experienced and matured. Trust yourself to make better judgment calls and realize this is a brand new situation...unless it isn't.

Mars in Libra has been busy backpeddling and causing some relationship issues to resurface. So if it IS the same situation repeating itself, learn from your mistakes. Don't repeat them.

Once the Sun moves into Aries, quite a bit of focus will be brought to Mars. Right now, he is at 25 degrees having just passed over the degree of the upcoming Full Moon Eclipse in Libra. He is not within orb of squaring Pluto just yet. But, he gets closer by the day.

My Mars is at 11 Libra. So, it has been in firing range of this Uranus/Pluto/Jupiter square for a long time. The last Uranus/Pluto square perfected AT 11 degrees pulling my Mars right into it. The next square perfects a 13 degrees and has Mars Rx pulled in.

When I first looked at the fact that my Mars was going to be mixed in the Cardinal T-square, I thought, “Wow. Someone is going to try to kill me.” I mean, I have Mars/Uranus/Pluto conjunct in Libra in the 8th house in my natal chart. That just screams “SHOOT ME!” Right?

Well, as an 8th houser OF COURSE that is what I would think! 8th housers have a tendency toward mayhem and paranoia. So do Pluto people!

Add to that, Libra projects. Of course my first inclination was to think that someone else would become violent..not me!

What I learned is that hardest thing to deal with during a square from Pluto to my Mars was me. I was pretty busy looking over my shoulder scared about who would be walking up behind me. But, more times than not, it was this projection of a threat that kept me in knots...NOT AN ACTUAL THREAT. I was also on edge prepared to defend myself since I knew power struggles surely lie ahead.

This “preparing to defend” caused an off putting approach of defensiveness. Are you trying to run over me? Because YOU WILL not.

Now, here I am with 3 passes cleared from the square from Pluto to Mars and 2 more to go and I've realized, this square hasn't been about people coming at me violently. It's been about owning and controlling my own projections of fear and paranoia. I was reacting to perceived threats..not real ones. Threats that were the product of the construct of my own mind...not anyone else's.

Keep. That. In. Mind. As. Mars. Waxes. Into. This. T-square.

Are they really all out to get you? Is there really this big conspiracy to take you down? When you react nastily toward these PERCEIVED threats will the square coming in from Jupiter make you feel justified for reacting impulsively? It's a dangerous mix. Be sure. Be positive. BE WISE.

This ESPECIALLY applies to mid-degree Pluto in Libra who is experiencing their Pluto square Pluto transits and Uranus opposite Pluto transits ALL at the same time with Mars RX and Jupiter thrown in the mix.

The Pluto in Libra generation projects their shadow. All too often, “THEY are holding us back,” or “They are doing this and this and this.” It's time to turn that ownership around. What are YOU doing? How much of this is YOUR projection? How much of it is paranoia?

It's as if we have been shell shocked by all the happenings in the world to the point that we may be trigger happy. It's not fair. It keeps getting worse and we live in fear of the other shoe dropping. By the time this t-square perfects and we have had days and days of an ego that just wants to move ahead and, yet, keeps getting thwarted (Sun in Aries) we could very well feel like it is all a big ploy to destroy us.

Perceived threats. Remember that. Is it a true emergency? Is it a product of ourselves?

And today marks the genesis of these possibilities. Pay attention now. Look at your own actions and projections now. What is real? Clarity is incoming. Catch it quickly.




Comments