Mars in Libra, Uranus in Aries, Pluto in Capricorn_The Ugly

I'm currently writing a blog about the beneficial use of Mars/Uranus and the possibilities of harnessing and using the energy that will be apparent when Mars enters into aspect with Uranus/Pluto and Jupiter. However, I've got these things (global possibilities) lingering in the back of mind that need to be purged first before I can move forward. So, here they are.




Don't freak out. I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Though there are plenty of people out there that will build up your excitement and then try to subsequently profit from it. Just know these (and many other) possibilities exist. Engage your higher mind and read on. And, remember, there is a good, bad and ugly side to every transit. I'd let the following fall in the bad and ugly categories.

On a global scale (and basically out of our control from preventing) I suspect we may see headlines and hear stories about:

Deadly extremist actions taken in the name of justice and possibly involving personal philosophies and/or religion. We've seen this already, have we not? Uranus in Aries is a Mars/Uranus contact to begin with and it's been in orb with Pluto in Cap for sometime. I wouldn't be surprised if we see more of this and terms of fairness, equality and justice will come into play.

Increase in sexually transmitted diseases that attack the kidneys. Yes. I know that's a bit out there. But, I do have this inkling. Saturn is in Scorpio. The last time Saturn was in Scorpio AIDS emerged. Libra rules kidneys and while I do believe we will see an increased instance of urinary tract infections and problems with the kidneys in general, having Saturn in Scorpio involved and the lessons of this placement AND given that Libra is partnership I do believe we will see an uptick or at least something new emerge on this front. I also see Uranus involved in Lab Work and Medicine. Efforts taken against such possible diseases should be proactive. Particularly on my mind is antibiotic resistant gonorrhea. But, you know, there could be stuff out there that we've not even heard about. I do expect the “status quo” to change again (Pluto in Cap) in regard to sex even beyond Mars' passage through Libra and be carried with the transit through Scorpio. Not so coincidentally, when I was researching to give you a link to antibiotic resistant gonorrhea, I ran across this article released by the CDC on Nov. 18 of this year http://www.cdc.gov/Std/Gonorrhea/arg/default.htm


Unusual and eccentric partnerships possibly formed in the named of common philosophies that will wield great power. This can be good or bad! You know? It is really dependent on what those foundational philosophies are. And, again, it's not something that hasn't already been occurring with the interplay of Uranus in Aries, Pluto in Cap and Jupiter in Cancer. Those formed prior to Mars into Libra will likely be giving the green “Go” light as far as their plans/efforts. In other words, we will see the emergence and revelation of these groups. On a side note, this graphic cracks me up!!

People are going to become increasingly pissed off over the data collection methods used by governments AND consumer groups. I've really been surprised that there are some people that had not considered this as a possibility prior to it officially hitting the news. Some people were blindsided by it. Some people could not care less (ie: I have nothing to hide). However, I do see agitation around these collections of data increasing. I also see the possibility of aggressive measures being taken by the people who collect this data in order to further their own agendas. Again..surprise? I don't think it is. But, some might. Further possibilities, Internet restrictions. Loss of Internet connections. Electronic Communication restrictions. Increased frustration and enforcement of travel restrictions.

Disputes over nuclear arms. Again, has been an issue for a long time. Will remain an increasing issue.

I don't think there is any reason to retreat to your bunker or become a complete hermit from society just yet. No matter how you tunnel yourself away, all these external energies still have the ability to affect you. Mars/Uranus/Pluto is a WONDERFUL asset to have in an emergent situation. People with these aspects in their natal charts are the very ones you want around if the “shit hits the fan” because they react quickly, surgically and can almost have a superhuman ability in terms of rescuing and prioritizing in emergency situations. However, the KEY here is realizing 1) not everything is an emergency 2) when it is not an emergency make sure you are responding to the energies you encounter and not just reacting.

Love killings. Murder in relationships. Domestic violence. Yes. An uptick in this is a possibility too. Itchy trigger finger like reactions. And, I don't see it as something that is carried out with much forethought either. It COULD be a long slow process. But, under these skies I see it more as a whiplash reaction type thing whose consequences and realness has not been thought through. Please don't blow up or gun down your lover (or your lover's lover) in a moment of passion. Just leave. Quickly. Rebuild. Respond. Don't react.











Comments

  1. Medical astrology is something I wish I knew more about. I am seeing an increase in renal failure patients due to diabetes in people who have harsh saturn venus contacts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a fascination with Medical Astrology too. There is some information that exists out there. That is interesting about what you've noted between Saturn/Venus and renal failure. I too have Saturn/Venus, but am not diabetic. Perhaps house placement comes into play too? I do, however, have trouble with hypoglycemia which if I had to choose, I'd pin that on Saturn/Venus. And, I've noticed that when someone has a 6th house ruled by Taurus they can also have a tendency toward blood sugar issues.
    Now, my interested is piqued again and I may have to start looking for more information!
    Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment